Sunday, June 28, 2015

Summertime Closet Clean


Today was a success! I've been putting off going through my closet for a while now so I finally took action on my goal and cleaned out my closet. I started early this morning and slowly made my way through all my closet. I ended up with a big ol' pile of clothes to try to sell or I'll donate them. I tried on a lot of clothes that I haven't worn in a long time. Lots of items in my closet have been in there for years. Some things had never been worn so I knew those needed to go. Other things I've just grown out of. My style has changed quite a bit and continues to evolve. For this reason I try to clean out my closet at least twice  a year. With it being summertime, it's a great time to look at what you didn't wear at all during the colder months and what you haven't worn since it has warmed up. It's a great feeling to get rid of clothes in hopes of letting others enjoy them and having less to sort through every morning- it's a win-win! 

No comments:

Post a Comment