Tuesday, July 21, 2015

DIY No Sew Pillow

Easy No Sew Pillow Cover


you will need  one square pillow and one scarf or piece of fabric that is 4 times the size of the pillow.


start with the pillow in the middle of the scarf/fabric,

fold the fabric over parallel sides of the pillow so it meets in the middle. fold it over the pillow so there are no creases or extra fabric hanging off the pillow.


on one side of the pillow, fold the corners in so they kind of make a triangle. repeat on the other side. this should resemble wrapping a present.


lastly, gather the triangles of fabric and tie in a double knot in the middle of the pillow. 



This has to be one of the easiest ways to make a pillow cover! It takes very little time to complete this DIY no sew pillow. I hope my instructions for this quick DIY pillow cover will come in handy in your place! My scarf pillow cover works great with my couch pillows. I love that it adds some pattern to the boring colored pillows I had on it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment